Welcome to the home of Tat 2 Go the first and only company to offer mobile tattoo removal in Broadheath. When you contact our tattoo removal experts, there are a few factors we need to take into account when starting the Tattoo removal procedure, these include:
- The size of the Tattoo which will determine roughly how many sessions you require
- There is the colours within the Tattoo and the pigmentation of your skin.
- Certain Tattoo colours such as yellows, greens and fluorescent colours may require additional sessions as these colours tend to be more resilient to the treatment
- The location of the Tattoo – A Tattoo close to the heart, for example, the neck or the chest may require less treatment than than somewhere closer to the leg or the foot. This is due blood pressure being much higher near than heart and the immune cells that are passing the Tattoo.
- The age of the Tattoo – The older the Tattoo the easier it is to remove from your skin as the ink has had more time to break down within the skin and the fading procedure has already started naturally.
- Smoking – We can remove a Tattoo if you smoke, however it takes longer because smokers immune systems are constantly working to remove foreign substances from the lungs.
Tattoo removal is a safe and effective way of eliminating any unwanted Tattoos. We use the latest technology in laser Tattoo removal treatments. The laser is used to break down the ink in the Tattoo, the broken down ink is absorbed by the bodies immune system which will remove the unwanted ink.
Our prices start from just 35 pound a session and this includes call out, set up and consultation so there really are no hidden costs. Our clients must understand that every Tattoo is different meaning the removal of every Tattoo is different. We will come out to your premises and review the Tattoo before getting to work on removing your Tattoo.
Some Tattoos can be completely removed in as little as 4 to 6 sessions and others can take as many as 10 or 12 sessions. Between each session there is a healing process that the skin goes through, this can take between 6 to 8 weeks. This gives the bodies immune system sufficient time to break up the ink within the Tattoo.
If you are seriously considering Tattoo Removal in Broadheath and you would prefer someone to come to you as it can be very daunting sitting in a Tattoo or Beauticians Studio when your having a procedure like this, Tat 2 Go are the Tattoo removal company for you. On completion of our first visit we will arrange a second visit with you, usually 6 to 8 weeks after the first, giving your Tattoo adequate time to heal, fade, and then accept another treatment.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to us please feel free to call or speak to Lorna who’s email and telephone number are at the bottom of this page.
Lorna does a lot of Tattoo removal in Broadheath so if she doesn’t answer the phone, please feel free to e-mail her or text with any questions you may have about Tattoo removal, our procedures or the machines we use and she will get back to you as soon as possible.